Welcome!









Monday, January 9, 2012

New beginnings

Hello my few fans,

I have been dreadfully delinquent in blogging, for a writer I am not very committed to this form. I have contemplating going back to school this coming fall and in addition to that have composed several letters to agents in a hope of getting some help in producing and selling my work.

I have to admit that my business keeps me busy from November through February every year so I have not been attentive to my books and my New Years Resolution is to devote more time to myself and my characters. I really need to do some exercises in character developement before I write any more manuscripts.

I hope you all had happy holidays and got to spend some good quality time with your families. I will try to post again soon and in the mean time keep those mental juices flowing by reading and if you are so inclined writing.

Till later.
Katie

No comments: